If you lost your iPod Touch or iPhone or iPad, is it possible to get the data or pictures in photo steam back again? Sure, if you have backed up your data with iTunes or iCoud.
There are ways to get them back. Firstly, iTunes backup file. Secondly, iPhone Data Recovery tool. The article below explains how to extract iPod Touch photos from the backup made by iTunes and transfer them to a new iPod or iPhone.
1. Right-click on the iPod in iTunes.
2. Click "Restore from Backup… " from the menu.
3. Click on the list and choose a backup to restore.
4. Click Restore to begin the restore process.
Step 1: Install and launch the software, check Recover from iTunes Backup File, what you have backed up will be listed. Check your device and start to scan.
1. Make sure that your iTunes is 10.7 or above.
2. To avoid data being overwritten, please do not start iTunes or sync files when running this software.
3. Backed up files with lock icon means that they are encrypted backup which cannot be recovered by the current version.
After scanning, all the backed up files will show up for you to choose. Find the required on under specific category. Click "…" button and select a file folder as the destination to save the recovered data. All preparations been done, you can start the recovery immediately by clicking the Recover button.