(1) I have just bought a iphone 3G and it wont start up past the apple logo screen and everytime i put it in recovery mode on itunes it won't restore and gives me the error code 1015 help!!!!
(2) I have a jailbroken iphone and now its stuck on the apple logo screen, i've had this phone for about 2 years now and so far no problems at all. It happened today while i was connected to my computer to use it as tether internet it said there was no service. So i waited like 30min still no service and i thought i should force restart my phone. Now its stuck on the apple logo screen then it shows the loading thing sometime its fast loading through it then it gets stuck. Is there anyway for me to fix it without losing all my contacts and info? Thanks in advanced.
(3)So i tried updating my IPhone 4 today and i was using a wall outlet and then i had to plug it into my computer it said after i finished downloading the IOS6 update. so i got home and plugged it in then said failed to recover so i recovered then it went straight to the apple logo screen and its been like this for like 3 hours and ive tried resetting multiple times please help i dont need this stress right now the amount of homework and SAT prep i have is off the charts
iPhone may not start up normally when you jailbreak your iPhone or upgrade the iOS or restoring your iPhone from iTunes. It stuck at the Apple logo screen, or in an endless loop so that you can't move forward. How to fix the problem and recover your iPhone data before it is re-written.
How to do when iPhone is stuck on Apple Logo Screen?
Step 1. Install iPhone data recovery and install on your computer. Firstly, you'll see three kinds of recovery mode here. If you want to recover data directly from your iPhone, choose Recover from iOS Device. If you have an iTunes backup, you can choose Recover from iTunes Backup File to extract it, else choose Recover from iCloud Backup File.
Step 2. You need to try the steps to restart your iPhone.
You need to follow the steps below to get into the device's scanning mode to scan your iPhone:
1. Hold your iPhone and click Start.
2. Hold the Power and Home buttons at the same time for exactly 10 seconds.
3. Release the Power button, and keep the Home button pressed, until you're told that you've entered the scanning mode successfully.
Step 3. Preview and recover data from your iPhone. After the scan, you'll get a scan result where all recoverable data found on your iPhone are presented. You can preview all text contents and photos one by one. Then select whatever you want and click Recover to save them on your computer with one click.