My friend has 2 iPhones, 1 is a 2g and the other is an iPhone4. Shes currently using the iPhone 4 and doesnt use the old one at all. The problem is she has contacts in the old one that she wants to keep, but she doesnt want it to overlap with the current contacts she has in her iPhone4. She just wants a backup of it in her pc. So she can look it up when she needs it. cause she plans of selling the old thing What easy and free solution is there?
You can backup the contacts from your old phone to your computer with the data cable it provides.
Then export then to outlook or CSV format which is used to store mobile phont contacts.
The last step is to import your backup contacts to your iPhone 4 with Fonetrans 8.
1. Download and install FoneTrans on your computer.
2. Connect your iPhone to computer via USB cable.
3. Seconds later, all the files in your iPhone will be scanned out and listed under different categories. Click Contacts on the left.
4. On the top of the program, click Import/Export and choose the backuped contacts file from the old phone.
5. Wait for seconds, the contacts that have been synced to your iPhone 4 easily.